Last minute wedding checklist
You've been planning your big day for months, but suddenly it's now just a week away (eep!). With so much to think about, we've put together a handy checklist to help you remember all of those little things in the final few days!
- Confirm details with your vendors, including timings to make sure everyone knows what's going on.
- Make any outstanding payments - double check you've paid everyone!
- Create a schedule for the day (and it share with your vendors and I do crew!).
- Nominate someone to keep the schedule on track and look after your documents - you need to keep that wedding certificate safe!
- Finalise your photo list with your photographer. It'll help your photographer to ensure you get all the group shots you want on the day.
- Save your vendors' phone numbers. You don't want to be scrolling through emails on the morning of your wedding should you need to get in touch.
- Make sure you have your favours and confetti (and confetti packets) ready at your venue, along with your decorations and any gifts for your dream team.
- Pack your bag if staying away from home the night before/ after the wedding.
- Make an emergency kit with hair grips, plasters, hairspray and tissues.
- Enjoy your pre-wedding beauty treatments.
- Get ready for your honeymoon - pack your suitcase, get your spending money and print those documents.
- Finally: breathe & enjoy yourself - it'll go so quickly!